Mostly tech stuff and programming.
Posts / blog
Point-in-time blog posts that I don’t keep updated.
Even older posts, dug up from the Paleocene:
- Rob Watts, check out his website. He’s now the CTO at Wonderbly, after a Machiavellian power struggle.
- Dennis Ogbe: this guy has next level attention to detail. Great resource. And apparently he works at NASA now? Congratulations Dennis.
- Xah Lee (ergoemacs.org) of course gets huge props. Incredibly useful resource for newcomers to Emacs Lisp.
- Daniel Gola makes beautiful art and paintings.
- Doug Pagani writes (wrote) about statistics and data analysis.
- Yogesh Khatri (swiftforensics.com) blogs about OS forensics and security. Varied and interesting stuff.
- Paul Julius Martinez created plaintextsports.com, and his website looks good.
Contact me at email@example.com.
What they say about me
You look like you came out of seawater.
— Vagrant in Tompkins Square Park
I didn’t get his name, it was mostly a one sided conversation. More like an improvised monologue. Put it on a stage in Bushwick, charge people $15 and the NYT will say it’s groundbreaking.
You’re so good with lists.
— Masha Zhak
Reasons she’s wrong:
- She’s a woman
Why does nobody get your jokes, Hraban?
— Rob Watts
It’s awkward to put that quote here because this stuff isn’t funny but in real life I am pretty funny.
The boring stuff
To contact me, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The source code for this website is hosted on https://gitlab.com/hraban/br0g.0brg.net. All content on this website, unless specified otherwise, is Copyright © 2007-2022 Hraban Luyat. All code snippets are licensed under AGPLv3. All non-code text content is not licensed for reprinting; all rights reserved.
Move slowly and break things. More to follow somewhere in the next decade.