Mostly tech stuff and programming.
Posts / blog
Point-in-time blog posts that I don’t keep updated.
Fresh posts from 2021:
- Org-mode as a data notebook with Babel
- MathML in Org-mode HTML export, publishing math on the web.
- Macros in Emacs Lisp
- Self-referential .dir-locals.el
- Buying A Camera: my research notes
Old posts from a previous era (”15–”16):
- Opus in Go, a Golang wrapper for the Opus audio codec.
- Multi- to Monorepository, a tool to migrate multiple repositories into a single monorepo.
- Click the Primes, exploring a browser history leak.
- Simple Tree
- Bit Parity (C)
- Interactive Typing (Lisp, Python)
Even older posts, dug up from the Paleocene (”09–”12):
- Waitable Lock (C#)
- Use literal λ (lambda) character in Common Lisp
- Fallout of The War On Threading
- Minimalistic HTTP Caching Tutorial
- Free T-Shirt Outline in Vector Graphics
- Equality and Identity in Python
- HFS+ Formatted iPod Under Linux
- Yet Another Brute-Force Detector
These are practically archaeology, this is almost 15 years ago now (”07–”08):
And this guy Dennis Ogbe: next level attention to detail. Great resource. And apparently he works at NASA now? Congratulations Dennis.
Of course Xah Lee gets huge props. Incredibly useful resource for newcomers to Emacs Lisp.
Contact me at hraban at 0brg.net.
The boring stuff
The source code for this website is hosted on https://gitlab.com/hraban/br0g.0brg.net. All content on this website, unless specified otherwise, is Copyright © 2007-2021 Hraban Luyat. All code snippets are licensed under AGPLv3. All non-code text content is not licensed for reprinting; all rights reserved.
Move slowly and break things. More to follow somewhere in the next decade.